Thursday, February 19, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I have been really really busy recently..
with all my
assignments, quizes and Mid Sem TEST.
Ohno~

I can Hardly breathe...

SOBSOB

U Know wat??

KL IS A SUPER HOT PLACE Beh...!!!

every morning i wake up ah... i feel like as if i juz finish doing sauna or wat beh....

omg la...

how i cAN ME survive here beh...

with juz a fan...

NO AIR- CON!!!

i feel like i can melt every second i step out of my CONDO..

AND i am so super
DARK now...
with 2-colourtan on my arm and thigh..

tsktsktsk...


THeN ah..

I wish so much To have rain in KL beh...

oh.. then.. so good boh.. really got rain come the next day..

U ppl must think i should be so happy running here n there... cheering for rain hoh??!!!


WRONG!!!!!!!
zuzu nearly DIE that day...

NEARLY DIE u know not??
Oh... i still rmbr it's a tuesday.
i got class so pack from 9am till 5pm...no.. is 530pm..

Who knows ah.. around noon 3 or 4pm like that got so BIG RAIN...
thunder storm.. lightning...


ZUZU SO TIRED LE BEH that day...
THen... When i go bek home ah...
i OPEN my Room's door...
and
SHIT!!!!

MY ROOM IS FLOODED!!!

I forget to close the window!!!!



Then, what can i do??
ma put down my bag...
and start cleaning up my room..
change my curtains... my bedsheet..
wash all my pity DOLLS...
and oh.. it's already 9pm..
very RIGHT!!
i got class at 8am the next day..
and zuzu haven even read or do homeworks de...
I WAN CRY CRY CRY..
can i be more "DAO MEI"???



No comments:

Post a Comment